Sunday 30 June 2013

30 Day Snap: Day 30 | Safari Trip and The End Is Here


I had a lovely day at West Midland's Safari Park in the gorgeous sunshine! We had giraffes and camels sticking their heads in the car and we fed animals and had a rhino get so so close to our car," it brushed against it! It was so cool! 
We had so many giggles which only my family would understand and it was just great! 

Can you believe the 30 Day Snap is over? I can't, it's gone so quickly! I've found it difficult at some times to find something to blog about but I've found myself going out more just to create a great blog post! It will be great to look back at this in a few months time and see what I was up to! 

Has anyone else taken part? I'd love to see people's links! 

GFC is now gone so I urge you to follow me on bloglovin (link to the left) and we can connect, I'd love to find new blogs! 

Hope you've enjoyed reading my 30 Day Snap as much as I have enjoyed writing it! 

I have a post queued so that will be out soon! 

See you later blog friends! X
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig