Saturday 8 June 2013

30 Day Snap: Day 8 | Questioning Life

Hello everyone.

A nice sunny sky.


So today I've spent the entire day revising and questioning what I want to do with certain aspects of my life. Obviously, I know what I want to do as a career and I have my pathway all figured out but I'm just questioning a few other thins that are really important on a personal level.

I keep changing my mind and can't agree on one thing. It's really starting to upset me and frustrate me both at the same time and as you can gather, I'm feeling really down about it all and can't stop crying. Which isn't great as I'm sitting exams at the minute.

Maybe I should take a break from talking to people for a few days and re-evaluate what I want in my life. Or maybe I should talk to someone. I really don't know. I don;'t want anyone else's opinion to affect me but at the same time, I'd like a certain person to confide in.

Hopefully I'll make the right choice and hopefully it will be soon. I haven't felt this bad for a while.

Sorry this has been such a bad post. I kinda needed to get some of it off my chest.

See you tomorrow. x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig