Wednesday 19 June 2013

30 Day Snap: Day 19 | Starting a new job and receiving parcels!

Hello! Two photos today you lucky bunch!

Today has been a really good day! I started working at my temporary job and I enjoyed it so much!


I bought this Slendertone from Amazon months and months ago and only used it a few times before forgetting about it and from then on it sat in my wardrobe collecting dust! So far, in the last 2/3 years I've lost over 2 stone and I now weigh a more suitable weight for my age and height! Now it's time to get fit and tone up!
I have a very healthy diet anyway and I love eating clean because junk food makes me feel rough and groggy so I tend to eat as clean as possible! But now I have finished sixth form and I only have my job I have so much more time to get outside and exercise my bum off! I love the feeling of the machine tensing my abs (I hope that isn't weird) and I've seen many positive reviews. I'll use this every day for 20 minutes and in a few week shall write a full blog post (maybe with photos...) of how I have found the experience!



Secondly is a jumper I bought from eBay a few weeks ago that arrived today! It only cost £7.20 and is a copy of the Wildfox jumper which I fell in love with but couldn't simply part with over £200 for one jumper!
I like this, the only downfalls are that the material/thread used is quite 'rough and scratchy' and there is woven 'glitter  thread' wound into the jumper which I'm not a huge fan of. BUT, for £7.20 I'm really not complaining, the service was very good and I will wear it lots of times I'm sure.


Long post today (yay or nay?), I think I got a bit carried away!

See you tomorrow! x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig