Tuesday 11 June 2013

30 Day Snap: Day 11 | Looking to the Summer

Hello!
So I finally have a little break (only 6 days) before my next exams which are both on the same day. Boo.
I've been thinking about my summer plans and how I am going to afford to travel up to see my boyfriend in Leeds or us going away somewhere. I'm hoping that I get the job I have applied for but in preparation for university I've bought a '16-25' rail card.

The horrifically bad quality photo for the card
It will save me 1/3 of all my train journey's for a year which is so brilliant! The card (for one year) cost me £30 and with only one return journey up to Leeds I will save £20 which is almost the cost of the card in one trip!
It's such a great investment to me and I can't wait to start saving money!

See you tomorrow. :)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig