Tuesday 18 June 2013

30 Day Snap: Day 17 | Reminiscing (Exams are over!!)

HELLO! Yes, an enthusiastic hello today, I'm happy!


I can't believe this picture was taken almost 2 years ago.. well I can, just look how young I look!




I never thought that by the age of 18, I'd be in a 2 year (and counting) long relationship and be so happy! Before Jack, I was a little school girl who had a lot of issues and couldn't get anywhere in the world. I was a completely different person. Jack brings out the best (and sometimes worst) in me ad I do with him. We annoy the hell out of each other sometimes and we've gone through SO much together, but despite all that, I love him to bits and I would still be that sad little girl today. Aw.

One of the reasons this post is getting quite long is because I'm writing to try and suppress my nerves. I can't really say why (if it doesn't work out that would be awks) but in my new post, if things go well, that will definitely be my photo for the day!

See you tomorrow!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig