Wednesday 5 June 2013

30 Day Snap: Day #5 | Pre-Exam Relax

Bounjour mes amis! (Hoping my french GCSE has helped me correctly write that intro)

Today's photo is a very simple one and was taken a few weeks ago but I'm pretty much sat in the same position now so why not re-use the photo!

I've just been for a long hot shower to relax and calm me the night before possibly the most important exam of the 6 I am sitting. (Yikes!) As it isn't until tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to stay up late trying to memorise every single poem or every tiny detail of my core text, I'd simply be setting myself up for failure.

I'm going to have a calm evening and do some last minute work tomorrow. I'm such a stress head at the minute and I'm taking out on the people I love, the lack of sleep and constantly feeling sick doesn't help though, I seriously hate exams and anxiety. :(
But, English Literature is just one of those exams that you can't physically "revise" for like your traditional subjects, for example Biology, it's just not like that. There is some knowledge involved (but only of key quotes, devices, etc) but it's mainly all skill based. I've done so many practices and been getting very good results compared to where I was at last year and I only need a low C tomorrow to get a B in my A level overall, so for that reason, I'm fairly calm. But, it's not all plain sailing and I do still need to try my hardest tomorrow and hopefully I will reaps the reward that should come with the incredible amount of effort I have put in over the past year. I guess it is looking fairly positive. I'll just keep thinking on the bright side.


Wish me luck in my 2.5 hours exam (Ugh!), but hopefully it will have all been worth it.

See you tomorrow!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig