Monday 13 January 2014

review: urban decay naked basics palette



Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (£20)
I was feeling a little down the other day so of course after a 9-5 day at uni I nipped into Highcross to pick up this beauty to cheer me up! 
This palette is a lot more versatile that I thought it would be, you can easily create a simple eye, a brown smokey look or a full on look for an evening or night out which is excellent for the price.The eyeshadows are very pigmented but still easily blendable and you can definitely tell that they are higher end shadows but at the same time I feel the price is extremely reasonable. Each individual shadow is gorgeous and the palette features 5 matte shades and 'venus' which is a shimmery highlight shade.
The packaging is a little smaller than perhaps an iphone which means it is perfect for travelling especially with the large mirror on the inside of the lid and I just known this palette will soon become a hangbag essential and one to definitely take away with me. 
I am thoroughly pleased with this palette and it's definitely worth buying if you're into makeup or just beginning. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I really want to get this basics palette so badly now, Its not one I've ever thought of picking up but it looks so handy to travel with. I've got a 15 pan mac palette which isn't ideal for taking around with me every time I go away.

    Great post.

    Ashlee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is a must have! I've been after the naked palette for months and it's always sold out so i bought this to tide me over while i struggle to fit my mac palette!
      thank you for you comment! xxx

      Delete
  2. Love this natural colors so much. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. isn't it just gorgeous?!
      thank you for your lovely comment! x

      Delete

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig