Wednesday 8 January 2014

playlist of the day: week one

fairy lights: poundland // candle: sainsbury's (orchid and sweet coconut) // book: 'i heart christmas' by lindsey kelk

The 1975

I recently took a dive into paying for spotify premium each month as opposed to paying for individual songs on iTunes as i wanted to stay branching out with my music choices instead of listening to what was in the charts all the time so i thought spotify would be a great way to do this.

Through a friend i found the 1975 and oh my word i love them! seriously, they're my new favourite band and the lead singer matthew healy has such a unique voice and i love how he sounds on these songs. 
They would be described as an indie/rock band and are formed of 4 male members who all play an instrument in the band (either guitar, bass or drums). 

My particular favourite songs at the minute are:
girls
chocolate
sex
the city 

So this afternoon i decided to relax for a few hours by listening to my new favourite band, switching on my cosy fairy lights, lighting a candle and reading my book. 
bliss.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig