Monday 20 January 2014

mac blush - harmony



mac blush - harmony (£16.00)

The holy grail for contouring; particularly if you have fair skin, as I do, as this colour isn't 'orange' or too dark to look fake and can create a beautiful shape if used correctly. You could even use this as a type of bronzer in the warmer months, or if you have a bit of a tan to give you face a radiant glow without the shimmer that a lot of bronzers have. Then you can just apply a subtle highlight and you're well away! 
Since I started contouring my face I noticed how this (also paired with filling in my brows) can frame you face and transform a dull washed out complexion into a wonderfully shaped face and if used in the right way can hide a few traits which you may prefer not to have (thanks for the chubby cheeks, mum!).
This is the first time I have bought a powder from mac (previously I have only owned lipsticks and the 217/266 brushes) and once again, they haven't failed to disappoint with the quality of their products for affordable prices. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig