Saturday 13 July 2013

Recipe Idea: Chicken, Chorizo and Lemon Linguine



Oh hey! So my grandma and I love to cook and we have a little scrap book of recipe's and everything, n'aww. 
I saw a post on instagram of some delicious looking food, so naturally my belly wanted it so I asked for the recipe, but alas, it was from a restaurant! So my grandma and I decided to recreate it! 


It was so so easy to make and here is our little made-up recipe!

For two people you will need:
1 large chicken breast 
3/4 of a chorizo sausage
The juice of half a lemon
150-200g of linguine or spaghetti
A clove of garlic
A fresh chilli pepper or dried chilli flakes
Parsley to top
Parmesan cheese to top


Method:
Dice the chicken,
Cut the chorizo into slice,
Crush the garlic,
Cut the chilli into small pieces,
Juice 1/2 a lemon 

Fry the chorizo, it will release natural oil which is enough to cook the chicken in too!
Put your pasta onto boil,
After a few minutes add the chicken, garlic and chilli and cook until golden,
Just before the pasta is done, add the lemon juice to the chicken and chorizo. 
Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the wok of chicken, chorizo, etc and mix so the pasta is coated in all the oil. 
Serve in a bowl with a sprinkling of parsley and Parmesan cheese!


It's honestly so simple and it tasted so lovely! Hope the method is easy to follow and I hope if you make it, you enjoy it as much as I did!
This was also a ood chance to take some photos on my new camera, yippee!

Right, I'm off to work in Sainsbury's counters on the hottest day of the year, feel my pain :( Hope you're enjoying the sun though.
See you soon! xx
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Pasta can often be a bit boring but this looks great! I'm going to have to try this some time x

    PS. make sure to enter this new competition to win an iPad 3! click here.

    PPS. Your new camera is obviously working great, these photos are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was so yummy and different to the usual bolegnese I cook with pasta which is soo boring!

      And thank you! I'm glad you can see a noticeable difference as I love using the camera!

      Thank you for reading and enjoying! x

      Delete

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig