Saturday 6 July 2013

Review: Topshop 'Ohh La La' Lipstick

Hello everyone! 
Time my first ever proper review post! 

 This isn't the first Topshop lipstick I've bought, I also have 'Rumour Has It' which I used to wear everyday during the winter time. 



But anyway, back to 'Ohh La La'...




I've been looking for a coral/peach liptick for a while now because I think it will be great for summer to spruce up my neutral eyes! This lipstick is p.e.r.f.e.c.t for that, it has pink rather than orange undertones and is so bright on the lip, I love it!



The consistency is very creamy and the pigment is brilliant for the price. The lipstick stays on for a while (I wore it today at work and it lasted through mugs of tea and endless phone calls!), so has high durability which is a must for me. It's a velvet finish, as described on the packet and is 'sheeny' but not shiny by any means which is great. You could definitely apply a clear or peach gloss over the top for an evening which would switch it up a bit. 



Here is my makeup from work today, please ignore my wet hair and hideous headphones, I had to take a quick snap whilst getting ready for work! 

I would rate this lipstick 4.5 out of 5, nothing is perfect but this certainly comes close!

Let me know how I've done with this review and maybe I can do more of them, I've certainly enjoyed taking photos and writing this!

Hope you have enjoyed and pop back soon! x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig