Sunday 28 July 2013

Holiday Essentials

Oh hey!
I thought it was about time I started writing a list of what to pack when I go away on holiday! 
Now I never go anywhere exotic, I just stay in the UK but go to some wonderful places, this year heading off the Cornwall for 2 weeks. Hopefully this heatwaves will stay for when I'm away and I can get a nice tan!

Bude, Cornwall (2012)


So, I decided to write myself a list so it saves the horror of opening my suitcase to look for something only to discover that it's on my bedside table still waiting to be packed! I thought I'd make this list available to you guys so it might help you out also!

Dartmouth, Cornwall (2012) Actually, a year ago today!


I've obviously left spaces for you to fill in your own clothes/shoes and other things because we don't all have the same! I've included some things that I think every girl needs when on holiday but of course this is only my humble opinion and you can modify the document to exactly what you need before printing!

So HERE is the document. (Select File > Download As > Microsoft Word Doc)

Hope this helps people out and I'd love to know where you're all going on holiday! I'm off to Cornwall again with my family for two weeks, it will be nice to relax.

Enjoy the summer!
xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig