Saturday 21 December 2013

makeup look: christmas day

Why hello there! An exciting post (well I'm excited, not sure about you guys!) which I loved creating and photographing.

I decided to go for a more subtle eye than I am used to and a pop on colour on my lips, if you can't wear a red lip on christmas when can you?!






For my brows I used MAC's Charcoal Brown applied using a MAC 266 angled brush. A shimmery champagne all over the lid with MAC's Satin Taupe in the outer corner and a little berry shade for added definition.The lipstick I used was one from the Kate Moss Matte collection by Rimmel London in number 207 which is a bright berry red but I also love wearing MAC's Russian Red. 

I feel that this is a classic look which could be worn all throughout the festive period whether it be christmas shopping, a work christmas party or the big day itself! I wore this look all day and wearing a classic red lip hightened my confidence and made me feel like a real lady and I'm hoping it will have the same effect on some of you!

Have a wonderful christmas/holiday everyone, I hope it is filled with magic and sparkles for each one of you. My next post will probably be on new year's day when I start my new series (see previous post) which I'm rather pumped for!

See you soon chums! xox
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Hi!
    First off, this makeup look is AMAZING.
    I especially like your eye makeup! It's really pretty and I can't wait to try it out for Christmas :3

    Really enjoyed this post!

    xx
    jasmineglamez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment and I'm glad you liked this post!
      Merry Christmas! xox

      Delete

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig