Sunday 15 December 2013

Instagram Update and It's Beginning To Look a Lot Like Christmas

Hey!
I didn't fancy taking ages to write a big post this weekend as it's my first weekend back home for Christmas and wanted to spend it with  my family!

So here's a little update of some instagram photos and a few snaps I took with my camera.


posing for a new blog post // all snuggled up to watch Christmas films // reindeer at our students union // my own little bauble for the tree at home // train selfie on the way home to surprise mother bear for her birthday // vodka always lies to me and leads to embarrassment // assignment work due before Christmas breakup // you never appreciate baths until you go to university  


a students makeshift christmas tree


christmas dinner for 12 


my bauble taking its place on the tree

 Hope everyone is enjoying the festive season so far, I'm having fun but struggling to adapt to being back at home and filling the gap I left. Plus I miss my uni friends and other people so much, skyping them just isn't the same as being with them! 

Right, I'm off to have a cup of tea and a mince pie,
Katie xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig