Thursday 19 December 2013

New Series Idea

Good evening, how are we all?

Just a quick little temporary post going up today to ask your opinion on something! 

I've just been sat *attempting* to finish my presentation and a series for my blog popped into my head and I thought it would be a cool idea which would give you guys and insights into what a like and also would be good for me to look back through at the end of the year!

How about every Wednesday I post either a 'Song of the Day' or 'Playlist of the Day' to co-inside with the regular posts which go up at the weekend?

How does that sound? Good I'm hoping cause when I thought of it I practically jumped and had to write it down somewhere! 

It's quite lucky that January 1st is a Wednesday and that would be a great time to start so perhaps I'll do this for a couple of weeks and see whether you guys/I like it and take it from there! 

I'll leave this post up until then just so people get chance to see it. 

Be prepared for a new post this weekend, hope you're all having a wonderful week before christmas! xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig