Sunday 8 December 2013

My Everyday Winter Makeup Routine

Well hello chums!
Here's a post that's a little different! I was about to do my makeup for uni the other day and thought I'd take photo's of the process to show you what I do on an everyday basis now that winter has rolled in!

So here's me: facially naked on the internet for the first time. Feeling rather nervous! But no one's perfect right?
So my main base is: Revlon Colour Stay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin
I then use the classic 'Collection Lasting Perfection Concealor' on any blemishes and under my eyes and set my T-Zone and under my eyes with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
For my brows I use Sleek's Brow kit with a MAC 217 brush 
Wow, what was I thinking here?!
I use a bit of Burt's Bees lip balm which I love all year round but especially during winter. I keep it in my handbag at all times!
My eyeshadow base is 'Seventeen's' eye base in 'Wild Nude'
The shadows I use are MAC 'Satin Taupe' // MUA Number '' // Sleek iDivine Pallette in 'Au Naturel'
Brushes Galore!
I use the shimmery nude for my inner corners and the black for a bit of definition along the lash line and a tiny bit on the outer corners.
YSL Baby Doll mascara (Only a tester but it's on my Christmas list!)
Here's the finished eyes!
Now for contour and blush! Sleek contour kit and Seventeen's blush in 'First Flush'
*Poser alert!*



For this particular day I mixed two lipsticks: MAC Vegas Volt and Rimmel Kate Moss '' But I tend to wear red and berry shades during this time such as MAC Russian Red//Lady Danger
THE FINISHED LOOK! 
I also wore this makeup out in the evening to the cinema and to dinner last weekend but made the eyes slightly darker and added a little more mascara and I was good to go! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig