Monday 17 March 2014

acrylic 'muji style' lipstick storage



Yet another eBay bargain to feast your eyes on - I really am on a role with my eBay buying recently, it's becoming a problem. I've been lusting after some 'Muji' style storage for a while now due to it's sleek look and easy organisation for an ever-growing make up collection. I didn't want to go forking out for anything expensive, so naturally, as a student I ventured into the world of eBay to find a cheaper alternative. 

I only purchased this lipstick/nail polish holder for only £2.89 with free P&P which is an offer I simply couldn't refuse. It holds 12 items comfortably and sits very sturdily on any flat surface due to the thick clear acrylic. It looks very sleek, not cheap as the price tag suggests and the rounded corners give this a little extra something and stop any rough or sharp edges.

I am so so pleased with this purchase and when the acrylic draws come back into stock (and my next student loan payment is through) then I will definitely be the first to buy. 

Do you like the look of acrylic storage or do you prefer to just keep all your make up in a make up bag? Are you impressed by the price of this storage?


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That's such an impressive price tag! Whenever I have looked before they've been over £10 and I couldn't justify that much on a student budget for a bit of plastic... but these look great I'll definitely have to make a purchase myself :) Glad I stumbled across this post haha

    Vicky x

    vbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean, I'd been searching for ages and finally found this little gem! Hope you have a lovely day :) x

      Delete
  2. Hey! I like your blog so I would like to nominate you for the Liebster Award, if you didn't do it already:)

    www.le-journal-brule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and I have also nominated you for a liebster award http://cosmeticanxiety.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebester-award.html to take a look at the questions!
    keep posting!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love acrylic storage, i was actually going to do a post on mine which i also purchased from ebay, mine cost £3 something, lipstick holder but it holds 24 lipsticks! I love ebay bargains :)

    Follow for follow?
    www.lipsiie3.blogspot.co.uk

    Lipsiie xx

    ReplyDelete

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig