Sunday 9 March 2014

weekly roundup #4

cause i like to make my mid-morning/essay writing snack look pretty / perks of living in a 5th floor flat / mac #217 dupe / pub lunch in the sun
I've had a pretty good week this week and today topped it off wonderfully. Again, I've been doing lots of research and writing for my essays but it's going very well and seem to be motivating myself well so I treated myself to a night out on Saturday. It was a really good night overall, I spent a little too much money but I woke up without a hangover and it was a wonderfully sunny day. (17 degrees, holla!) You guys should be grateful you do not have me on snapchat, it was a sight to behold to say the least (dramatic rendition of Talk Dirty by Jason Derulo anyone? Um, didn't think so.)

I've spent much of the week on my own which has provided me with lots of time to do my essays, time to think lots of stuff over and to perk myself back up again (hopefully), it has been an emotional week in my flat and I for one, am not excluded from all the crying that went on! 

Hoping for a positive week with less tears and another essay done!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig