Sunday 2 March 2014

sneaky shopping trip

What we planned to be a small trip into town to shop turned into over £100 worth of goods being lugged home... just for myself. oops. 
All the beauty in boots was 3 for 2, which is just too good to resist in my opinion so I picked up:

Revlon Colour Stay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin ('Buff'):
Repurchase of a well loved foundation. It's only flaw is that it doesn't have a pump which buggs me no end and I'm sure one bottle would last longer if so much wasn't wasted by pouring it on the back of my hand. 

Collection Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealor:
Another repurchase and has been raved about by everyone and their mother!

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo ('Rose Gold'):
I already have 'On and On Bronze' and 'Permanent Taupe' and love them so fancied a lighter shade for spring. Lovely alone or under powder eyeshadow to increase the lasting power.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick ('Amethyst Shimmer'):
A bit of a different choice for me as I've never owned a purple shade of lipstick, I'm very much a pink, coral or red kinda girl but I fancied something different. This swatches lovely and the shimmer isn't too much, can't wait to try it out. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss ('22'):
Hate that the Kate Moss collections don't have lipstick names only numbers, but aside from that this is a pink-red which is just another hue of red/pink to add to my ever-growing collection. It's beautifully pigmented and will look great in spring and summer to brighten up my neutral eyes!

Rimmel Fix and Perfect Pro Primer:
I currently own the Benefit Stay Flawless 15-hour Primer which is nice but I wouldn't necessarily repurchase it. I have fairly big pores and this primer doesn't deal with this, it's primary use is to pro-long makeup which it does a good job of. But I do need something with minimises the look of my pores but also pro-longs the wear of my makeup, so in fear of spending another ridiculous amount of money on a primer I picked up this Rimmel one! If you have any suggestions on a good primer for this, please let me know! 


Topshop 'Tile Print Tunic' found here for £34. Although this dress was a little more expensive (which caused me to umm and ahh...) the material is lovely and thick, the top is nicely fitted while the skirt hangs well. Can't wait to wear this with tights for the meantime and then with cute sandals when the weather warms up!


New Look jumper in the sale for £12. I can't get enough of jumpers... it's becoming a problem. I have a few pastel colours and grey, etc, but not a black so for £12 I thought why not!


New Look 9/15 Range Floral Skirt in the sale for £6. Absolute bargain! Yes, this is from the children's section at New Look, but admit it, they have some nice stuff! I'll wear this skirt with black tights and my Chelsea boots for the mean time but as soon as the weather hots up, my legs will be out! Good to be paired with a simple vest or crop top in the summer or a jumper for colder months.


H&M 'Fine Knit Jumper' found here for £12.99. Nice slouchy fit which is just thick enough to not have to wear a vest top underneath, but you could layer one underneath for extra warmth! So so comfy and I'll be wearing this with jeans and leggins, perhaps even a black skater skirt. 


H&M Gold Chain necklace found here for £3.99. A simple staple necklack which is long enough to double up (ie. go around your neck twice without being tight). 

In addition to all this, I bought lots and lots of underwear sets but I'll save you seeing photos of those! I bought a few from primark and a few from newlook. 

Would you like to see outfit posts on how I would style these items? How would you style them? Any makeup bits that you recommend? Do you know a pump that would fit the Revlon Colourstay Foundation?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig