Wednesday 10 July 2013

Introducing my new toy!

Say hello to my new Canon 1100D *waves enthusiastically*

Taken on my iPhone 5

I've been lusting after a DSLR since leaving secondary school, photography always fascinated me and I literally spent hours looking at others' photography on tumblr/flickr and also my friends. 

So I decided to take the plunge after having a job for a couple of weeks and being paid, wahoo!

In addition to the camera itself, I also bought
- UV filter
- 16GB Kingston Memory Card

Here are a few test shots that I took a few minutes ago...


Oh hey it's me in a mirror!


UV filter bought to protect the lens

Partly planning my holiday packing, partly planning a blog post for you!

So there you go! I'm cooking with my grandma tonight, we had an inspiring moment with a recipe idea that we had made up together so we're cooking it tonight, I'll take photos and write a post on how it turned out! 

Hope you're all well! 
Katie xx


P.S None of the photo's above are edited in anyway. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig