Sunday 26 January 2014

ootd: floral skirt and cropped jumper


A very 'Topshop heavy' outfit, saaaarry! I wore this to go to church and then for a three course lunch with my entire church congregation. 
I saw this skirt the last three times I'd been to Topshop and lusted after it and on the fourth time I couldn't resist! Now I love my jumpers but I'd never bought a cropped jumper before and I'm so glad I did. It would look great with some black high waisted skinnies (the next thing that needs to be added to my wardrobe!) but equally nice with a black skater skirt or this floral one and boots. 
Apologies for the lack of decent post since Monday but this week has been filled with celebrations for my friends birthday so I've been very busy and drunk (oh student life!) and this is the first time I've properly sat down by myself all week! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig