Saturday 1 February 2014

most loved this week


Hollister Body Mist in 'Tippers Beach'
This was a stocking filler at christmas from my grandma and it has been a god send! I love the Impulse body sprays but always find that the scent doesn't last very long on your skin/clothes so I feel like I'm spraying every few minutes and am forever repurchasing. This spray smells delicious, it is very floral and sweet and is very strong so lasts for ages which means you aren't forever spritzing yourself. Now I never leave the flat without this in my handbag, especially on long uni days in hot lecture theatres. I've had so many compliments on this scent and when this runs out (which will not be for a very long time) I will definitely repurchase one of these sprays, if not in this scent then another that Hollister has to offer.

Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Frutti
I had never previously owned a lip butter as I'm very much a lipstick kinda girl but I thought this would be a good addition to my lip collection for days when I want moisturised lips with just a slick of colour. Since winter is coming to an end (I hope...), I thought I would go for a fresh peach for the spring! I've worn this a lot this week and I'm sure I'll continue to enjoy it in the spring and summer months. 

Clean Bandit - Rather Be feat. Jess Glynne
I first heard this song when it was featured on Celebrity Big Brother and used the trusty app that is 'Shazam' to find out what this song was... and I haven't stopped listening to it since. If you haven't heard it yet, I highly recommend you listen to it, it's so uplifting and upbeat, I just want to sin and dance when I listen to it, a real feel good tune to brighten up your day! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig