Wednesday 12 February 2014

makeup look: valentine's day






  
Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner '01 Black' 
It's that time of the year again and although I'm not spending this day with a significant other, I am going for food and drinks with all my single friends at uni so I'm going to wear this look out to feel a little special! 

The start of this look is most definitely a flawless base, my favourite foundation is Revlon Colour Stay which for me particularly, having oily skin, is a total saviour with it's great coverage and lasting power. A strong brow frames the eyes which I have left fairly simple so's not to upstage the pop of colour from the lips. I never usually wear a cat eye flick of eyeliner so I thought as I'm making a bit more of an effort than everyday I'd attempt and I don't think it went too badly! As always I used a firm beauty favourite of Maybelline 'The Falsies' mascara and you could even wear false lashes or a few individual lashes if you want to go all out! If you can't wear a red lip on Valentine's day, then when can you? It's a total classic and there are so many different shades you can go for depending on your skin shade. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig