Thursday 20 February 2014

favourite nude polishes

Apologies for the yuckiness of the skin around the nails and the red tinge to my fingers!
Slowly my nail polish collection is growing, especially as I've finally grown my nails and although they are not at the length I want them, they are slowly getting there and are presentable enough to do this little post for you!


During this 'inbetween' winter/spring stage I never really know what to go for, I'm fed up of deep reds and burgundy's but it's not quite pastel weather - this is where nudes come in! Although perfect for any time of year, I feel like they just fit in right now. So I thought I would choose my top 5 from my collection and share them with you.



(L to R)
Model's Own 'Nude Beige' (standard beige)
Barry M Gelly 'Lychee' (soft ivory)
Ciaté 'Ivory Queen' (peachy nude)
Essie 'Tea and Crumpets' (more of a pink nude rather than how it has photographed here)
Essie 'Delicacy' (a pearl iridescent)



All of these brands have fantastic polishes which last for a considerable amount of time with the right top coat and there's something to suit everyone's budget. I love the formula's of all of them and the drying time isn't too long either. 



I'm currently rocking 'Lychee' by Barry M which is a firm favourite of mine, plus adds the effects that my nails are longer than they are due to a light polish, rather than a dark berry tone which is an added bonus for me!



I can't wait for my nails to be that bit longer for spring and then I can donne the pastels, I'm dying for some colour to brighten up my look!



Which nail polish make is your favourite? Are you still wearing dark berry shades, clinging onto the festivity or have you opted for something a bit lighter now we are (hopefully) moving into spring?




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig