Wednesday 15 January 2014

playlist of the day: week two


Demi Lovato - Heart Attack (Alias Club Remix)

This week has been a week full of getting back into being at university, drinking a lot of alcohol, a couple of kisses and upbeat/feel good music. I've pretty much listened to my "pre-drinks" playlist on spotify all week due to going out a few times and feeling quite positive about life. 

The one song in particular that I've had on non-stop (especially while in the shower, cue dramatic shower singing) is Heart Attack by Demi Lovato but the Alias Club remix, although I do like the original. The lyrics are brilliant and I feel it's quite relevant to my life at the minute, I'm ditching being sad about not being in a relationship (although I do miss it tonnes) and enjoying being the young, single girl I am.

This week was a bit of a change to last week where I stayed in on my first weekend back at uni, compared to going out clubbing a fair amount over the past week, hence the dramatic change from the 1975 to more upbeat and "get into the party mood" songs. My music choices really do reflect on my mood and what I'm doing at that time, so I'm hoping that'll be reflected in this series!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig