Monday 3 June 2013

30 Day Snap: Day #3 | Trying To Stay Positive

Hello people!
So today I took my first exam of the summer series and I think it went quite well (touch wood) so it's given me the little boost I needed to help me carry on working my bum off to ace these exams.
I also have a couple of other exciting things in the works that I wish I could tell someone about because I'm rather excited! But tomorrow is one of the days that I can aid my case in the thing that I want to do. Yeah, that was SO ambiguous, I'm sorry. If things work out, I will definitely be blogging about it!


Today's photo is rather boring as you can tell, but revision and organising has literally been my life today. But, the first of six exams is checked off, only 5 more to go and then I can enjoy my summer of fun, sun and blogging.

See you tomorrow!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig