Sunday 2 June 2013

30 Day Snap: #1 | New Hair, New Me and #2 | Healthy Breakfast

Bonjour blog friends! (wow, such a weird intro)

Despite having an exam tomorrow, and I am working at my hardest I promise, I've decided to take a quick break to write this post.

If anyone knows Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter (I'm kidding - who doesn't?!) then you'll have seen her advertising her "30 Day Snap Challenge" which is when you take a photo and blog about it every day for the month of June and I thought this was a lovely idea and would be nice to look at in a few months time and reminice.

So, I did take a picture on June 1st but simply had no time to post and write a little bit about it so I shall include it with today's photo!

Day #1


A new hair colour for a new month - no this wasn't planned (I'm not that sad), it was a happy coincidence. I really like having dark hair again!



Day #2

My beautiful, tasty breakfast: Low fat Greek yoghurt, raspberries, blueberries, granola and a drizzle of honey. Is it strange that I actually look forward to eating this healthy treat every morning? If so.. super awkward...


Anyway, there you go, my first two days! Please go and check out Louise's post here if you havent already and I shall see you tomorrow, hopefully feeling great as my exam will have gone well. (Here's hoping!)


See you tomorrow! x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous :)! and I hope it's not bad to look forward to that because it's my favourite breakfast too! No beating granola, yoghurt and fruit, breakfast of the gods! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you that;s so sweet! Ooh yay, I'm not the only one! It sure is, yummy! x

      Delete

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig