Friday 21 June 2013

30 Day Snap: Day 21 | Floods, Stress and Taking on Many Roles

Hello everyone!


Today was HECTIC day! It was my first full day at work and I was really looking forward to it. Everything was running smoothly until around 11am when we found a leak in one of the ceilings in a cupboard. We called a man out and he unblocked the drains on the roof... Which then released a mass of rain water in through the ceiling and throughout the office, many classrooms and the main hall. I can't even describe how manic it was!
We had to soak up the water, evacuate children, dish out hot meals at lunch time to dry classrooms and all sorts so I took only many additional roles to my 'clerical assistant' one!

Hope your day was much calmer than mine!
See you tommorrow x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig