Thursday 20 June 2013

30 Day Snap: Day 20 | My Poor Bank Account



I took a goosey gander a the Topshop website and noticed a sale, I couldn't resist buying something! The scallop edged vest was reduced from £15 to £7 so I thought it was a must for when we hopefully get some sun!
The rest of my order was makeup I've been wanting to try for quite a while, I thought I'd make up my order to £30 to get the free UK delivery!

All of these items will definitely feature in future blog posts with my own photos and not crappy website photos plus complete reviews!

In other news: I applied for a job at Sainsbury's a few weeks ago, had the interview but got a reply saying I wasn't experienced enough. Fair enough. I managed to get a 4 week job doing office work in my local school working with my aunty who is the head secretary and general manager. So I took as many hours as I could because I enjoy it and I'm grateful for the experience and money.
I completed my second day today only to get home to have received an email from Sainsbury's now offerin me the job because the person they wanted doesn't want to accept the position!
I think the phrase is "you wait for a bus and two come along at once"! Going to be working 6 days a week for the next 4 weeks and then down to 3 days a week! Busy busy!

The money will be worth it, that's all I'm thinking off, I need to build up my savings for university!

See you tomorrow! xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig