Tuesday 23 June 2015

Current ASOS Wishlist

Crop Top (£16) | Dungarees (£45) | Mesh Insert Top (£20) | Swimsuit (£20) | Shirt (£25) 
It's been forever since I spent a good while browsing online to put together a wishlist so I thought where better to start than ASOS! Everything you could ever want for any occasion, they will almost always have it and since I just booked a 5-day break for a month's time with my boyfriend I thought now would be the perfect time to find some new bits and document my finds for you guys! 

The first thing I spotted was this stripped crop top which is navy stripes with yellow neckline and arm banded detail. It caught my eye straight away as it's something different to your average crop top and can go with so much! I'm always conscious of wearing anything cropped as I'm very self-conscious of my stomach (I'm working on it but it's gonna take a fair while...) but I'd definitely be comfortable wearing this with my high waisted denim shorts from Topshop, the dungarees featured next, or a high waisted skirt. 

Dungarees. Taking things back to my childhood when I hated wearing them but now I think they look so cool! Bang on trend for this season but also versatile enough to wear in any season, particularly if they're full leg like these ones. They'll be so easy to throw on and head out the door with. 

This top would be perfect to dress up or down due to the mesh detailing adding something a bit extra. Nice with skinny jeans and some nude heels or tucked into a pair of shorts. 

Swimsuits -eeeeek.  I'm 1000000000% not ready for swimsuit season. To compromise, I wanted to find a full body suit rather than a bikini and I love this one. I think it's something I'll have to order, try on and see what happens. I love the plait detailing on the crossover back, I think it makes a plain black swimsuit a bit more interesting. 

I've always been a fan of blouses so obviously I was naturally drawn to this one, I like how ASOS have styled it tucked into denim shorts, I'd probably style it pretty much the same. Blouses like this are great cause you can dress them down in the summer but also pair them with jeans and they're perfectly fine for autumn/winter. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig