Wednesday 17 June 2015

What's In My Bag?




Since finishing my second year of university I no longer have not carry around tonnes of folders and stuff so thought now would be the perfect time to do a What's In My Bag? post. I am a huge fan of ASOS handbags as they are reasonably priced, good quality, and last a pretty long time. This tote bag is the perfect size to carry a folder (if need be) and all the other crap necessities that I carry on an everyday basis. 

Daisy Print Notebook (Etsy) I am forever taking notes, coming up with blog ideas, or writing lists for all manner of things so a notebook is essential along with pens. (I found 6 while emptying my bag..)

Current Book (Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson) I always carry a book for when I'm waiting around and if you're into psychological thrillers then I highly recommend this one. I haven't finished it yet but I was hooked since the first page! Next up on my list is definitely The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins. 

Diary (Paperchase) I can't live without my diary! Although this one from Paperchase isn't on sale anymore, they still have loads available and even mid-year ones for those at school/college/uni. 

Purse (Monki @ ASOS) I love this purse as it's big enough to hold all my cards and lots of change but not too big that it becomes a place to hoard receipts!

Headphones (SkullCandy) A necessity for travelling, waiting around. Now I have 10GB of 4G I'm forever watching YouTube videos on public transport to pass the time!

iPhone Charger Pretty self explanatory! I also use an external charger (when I remember to charge it... and put it in my bag...)

Keys My car keys, house keys, memory stick with my uni work on, and several key rings!

Makeup Touchups Stay Matte Powder, Match Perfection Concealor, usually a lipstick (or two) and an Ebay Makeup brush which I don't mind bumbling around in my bag all day! 

Moringa Body Spray (The Body Shop) This is my second repurchase of this fragrance cause I love it! It's so fresh and is good for on-the-go freshen ups.

Hand Maid/Gel (Soap and Glory) I always carry antibac hand gel cause the world is a gross place, the Soap and Glory one is my fave simply because of the scent!

TIC TACS Cause who doesn't like minty fresh breath without having to find a place to throw away chewing gum?

Camera (Not pictured but is the Samsung NX3000) New camera! I love the DSLR quality, flipout screen, light weight and compact form for on the go snaps as well as my blog photos. 

x

P.S If anyone wants to buy my old Canon 1100d camera with all the original packaging, strap, lens, etc, including a UV protection lens and a remote control then please let me know! I'm open to offers on price, but since it's in perfect condition I'm looking for at least £140 which is less than half price!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig