Wednesday 17 June 2015

MAC | My Everyday Quad


Since completing my MAC palette I've not wanted to carry round my whole pro palette when I've been staying at my boyfriends or out on days where I would need to touch up, so I decided to buy the four pan palette which I can store my eyebrow shades but also my everyday eye look. It keeps everything simple and compact. 

The four shades I have included are Shroom, Patina, Omega, and Coquette. Combined they can create a simple golden eye or smoked out for a more evening appropriate look so this quad is perfect for everyday or even if last minute plans arise!

I simply comb my brows through with a spoolie and then use an angled brush to define the mid-part and wing of my brows with Coquette and then fill in the fronts and mid-parts with Omega. Simple as!

I'd be lost without my paintpot in Painterly as I use this everyday to smooth and even out my eyelids, I then set with a transparent setting powder to ensure this lasts even longer and leaves a more powdery base for the eyeshadows to blend on to. I then define and warm up my crease with Omega, taking this slightly above my crease so the deeper shade blends out evenly. I then define my outer corner and slightly through my crease with Coquette and blend out by mixing both wha's left on my brush with a bit of Omega. 

I then apply a small amount of my Barestudy paintpot to the mobile lid, focusing mainly on the inner part of my lid and putting a small amount on my inner corner. This will add an extra bit of shimmer but also help the next shade, Patina, to really pop. I apply this all over my lid, pushing it with a flat shader to help really build up the colour, then going back in with my blending brush to ensure all the colour are blended together. 

To finish I simply apply Shroom to my inner corner to brighten up my eyes, then go in with a few coats of mascara, I used a sample of MAC's False Lashes Extreme Black which I like, the spoolie is very soft of my lashes, it doesn't tug or pull at my lashes. 

I tend to pair this look with a nude lip for everyday, especially when I'm at work as it is low maintenance, today I've used MAC's Faux which is my current favourite! 

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig