Wednesday 10 June 2015

Brush Collection | Zoeva



A new type of post for me, but since my brush collection is expanding I thought it would be fresh content! I owned a few Zoeva brushes before being lucky enough to receive the Zoeva Rose Gold Collection from my parents and then I've bought a few extras because they're just such good value for money! 

Base Brushes:
106 Powder - brilliant for giving a light dusting of powder leaving your foundation looking flawless and lasting all day
127 Luxe Sheer Cheek - my absolute favourite for contouring as it fits perfectly in the hollows of my cheeks!
105 Luxe Highlight - does exactly what it says on the tin, perfect for highlight
102 - Silk Finish - The best for foundation, especilly my MAC studio fix as it builds up the cover well and doesn't leave my foundation streaky, just beautifully buffed in. 
110 Face Shape - I love using this for stippling my concealor onto blemishes, it packs on the coverage but doesn't draw attention by leaving the areas cakey. 
142 Concealor Buffer - Good for precision concealor application or for packing on colour to the eyes

Eye Brushes:
222 Luxe Allover Shader - Wonderful for packing on colour and smoking shadow underneath the eyes, it's dense but sift so gentle on the eyes
2 x 227 Luxe Definer - Like the MAC 217's better half. It's less dense so beautifully blends out any shadow as it's so soft and fluffy.
231 Luxe Petit Crease - Great for blending darker shadow into the crease or outer corner, also for deepening up the lower or upper lash lines.
232 Luxe Classic Shader - A staple for packing on shadow, especially when adding that extra 'pop' shade to the lid.
230 Luxe Pencil - Good for an inner corner highlight or adding depth to the lashlines.
317 Wing Liner - Lovely for filling in my brows or as a wing liner applicator.

As you can see I tend to multitask my brush uses because why not break the rules once in a while eh?! I could not recommend a brand for brushes better than Zoeva, I much prefer them to my MAC one's and they are much cheaper too, what more could you want? 

x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. These look amazing, I am a real techniques kind of girl but really want to try some of these now.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig