Tuesday 26 May 2015

My MAC Palette



After months of buying the odd shadow here and there, I finally purchased my final 3 shadows and completed my MAC palette!

Going downwards, the first three shadows are my inner corner/brow highlights:
Vanilla - a creamy white
Dazzlelight - a full power pale shimmer
Shroom - a shimmery light beige

Second and third row are my 'all over the lid shades:
All That Glitters - a beige with gold shimmer
Patina - a gorgeous taupe with gold pearl shimmer
Woodwinked - a beautiful bronze

Sable - a plum/red with bronze pearl shimmer
Mulch - a deep bronze
Satin Taupe - a muted purple taupe

The final two rows are my crease, smoky eye shades:
Omega - perfect for filling in my brows and also as a initial crease shade
Wedge - a muted beige
Cork - a muted gold/brown

Charcoal Brown - the classic brown for the crease
Coquette - a grey toned taupe
Mystery - a plum toned brown which I love for giving my lash line more definition

I'm so happy with this palette! I definitely want to expand my collection as there are still many more shadows I want to try! Stay tuned for a post on my favourite quad of shadows and a look using them!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig