Thursday 10 April 2014

the beauty scenario tag


1. You have to get rid of all your foundations and you can only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?
I don't actually own any 'real' high end foundations, my closest would be MAC Studio Fix Fluid which is a faultless product and I use everyday. For drugstore I would probably choose Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum for something a bit lighter in contrast to the MAC Studio Fix.

2. You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?
If this were to be a friend I would no doubt tell them, but an interview situation is tricky. I think it depends on their attitude, if they were warm towards me and if it were for a job in the beauty industry/something similar then I would say something but if not, then I'd ignore it.


3. You're not feeling yourself and need a pick me up. Which lipstick do you put on to make yourself feel beautiful?
Ooh toughie! I wouldn't go for a strong lip, a red for example because the question suggests that you may be feeling a bit crappy! Possibly Rimmel Kate Moss in '#08' because it is an easy everyday nude/plum which can be worn with any makeup or clothing. It's a fail safe.


4. You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?
I would change so much. Scraped back pony tail with no bumps at all costs. Looking like you were bald in pictures? Yeah, not a great look. Glitter eyeliner was another big mistake of mine, or thick black liner all around my eyes. What was a thinking? I was either a glitter ball or had dramatic panda eyes.



5. You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length Pixie Lott hair cut, but they hear wrong and give you a pixi cut. Do you a) Smile, say thank you, leave and call your mum hysterical b) Cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) Complain to the manager and demand a refund.
My hairdresser is just too lovely to say anything, she has been cutting my hair since the first time I ever got my hair cut, I refuse to go to anyone else. So I would refrain from saying something and worked with what I'd got, everyone makes mistakes!



6. Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?
This is tough. I don't have a palette which includes eye shadow, blush and contour so I shall just include a palette for eyes. I would, without a shadow of doubt, choose the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. It has everything, from a shimmer highlight, matte browns for a brown smoky eye or wash of colour, a perfect brown for my brows and a matte black which is perfect for a subtle eyeliner. It's a frequent go to and is always in my handbag, especially when travelling.



7. Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?
Oh goodness. Well luckily all the products I have are easily replaced as none are limited addition, so although I would be gutted about it, I would just see the bigger picture. My family are safe and that's the main thing!



8. Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you 
a) Just pretend you haven't noticed 
b) Ask them to repurchase it 
or 
c) Secretly do the same to something of theirs
I would pretend I haven't noticed, they're my friend and I'll forgive them haha. It's happened at uni where my makeup box has been in my sink during predrinks (left from when I did my makeup in the bathroom mirror) and a drunken visitor turned the taps on and soaked my entire stash. If it's damaged, it can be replaced. Still a bit annoying though haha!

Now to tag! I tag anyone who has read this post, send me your links as I'd love to read your answers!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig