Wednesday 23 April 2014

revlon: pink in the afternoon




Whilst browsing in Boots, trying to pick 3 items to make use of the 3 for 2 offer they have on in store, (*queue you all running to boots*) I remembered thinking that I'd been looking for another nude lipstick to add to the one, yes, only one, I have in my collection already. I've never owned a Revlon lipstick so I went straight to their stand and found this little gem called 'Pink in the Afternoon'.

This is definitely an every day, pink toned nude which will go with any makeup look or outfit. The formula is creamy, but rather a sheer coverage, with high pimentation which feels light on the lips, which doesn't cling to any dry or flaky patches, rather than a creamy, heavy formula which requires a lot of blending to get an even coverage and to avoid any dry patches. This lipstick can be washed over the lips at any point during the day for a top up as you wouldn't really need a mirror because it's a 'your lips but better' colour. I'm definitely happy with this purchase and it will be a firm handbag favourite, it'll be getting a lot of use!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig