Monday 13 April 2015

Wishlist | My 20th Birthday


It's almost a month until I turn the big 2-0 so I've been trying to recount all the things I've been saying "ooooooh" and "aaaahh" over for months. These guys made the cut so this is my little reminder of what I could spend any money on or ask for if I'm lucky enough! Plus I just like lusting after all these things again and I also enjoy wishlist posts and hope you do too!

First up if the thing which I have been lusting after ever since I set eyes on them. The Zoeva Rose Gold Collection. Oh. My. How stunning are these?! I loooove Zoeva brushes so I know they are insane quality, pretty cheap for the price (all of these are only around £50!) and they are rose gold which is simply beautiful. What's not to love?

Topshop Joni Jeans are one of the styles of Topshop jeans I am yet to own but I recently found love in a pair of H&M high waisted jeans and now would like to try Topshop's more expensive offering. Ripped knees are bang on trend so I want a part of the action cause I think they would bring a bit of casual to any outfit.

I've been wanting to hit the gym for a long while and since I've been drowning my sorrows in a serious amount of McDonalds nuggs I really need to but don't have a pair of trainers with sufficient support for my poor ex-dancers ankles (curse you pointe shoes!). Plus these Nike Roshe's are gorgeous and I love the pop of atomic red.

As always my wishlist of MAC lipsticks and eyeshadows is as long as my arm so I'd hope to contribute a little more to my collections. I think Amorous and Creme in your Coffee lipsticks and Patina and Espresso eyeshadows are high up there.

I'm after a new bag cause I'm definitely a 'new academic year, new handbag' kinda gal (don't know if that's a thing but I'll certainly make it one). I love the look of this Topshop Tote bag with Arrow Detailing cause it's big enough to fit in all my stuff and is a little less structured than my satchel style that I usually go for. I love the shape of this and fancy a bag that can go on my shoulder rather than with a huge long strap leaving my bag bashing against my thighs all day.

Finally some Muji storage for my ever-growing makeup collection. I did infact buy some draws from eBay quite a while ago but they are in no way big enough to fit my makeup anymore so I think it's about time I invested in some larger which will look beauts on my dresser.

Apologies for the volume of stock photos on this post, obviously it's hard not to when it's wishlist but I did include my own photos of the lisptick and eyeshadow (for reference they are 'patisserie' lipstick and 'sable' eyeshadow). Hopefully I am a lucky egg this year but I stress that I'm grateful for any gifts I receive and buy all my makeup and clothes with my own money. Do I even need to say this? I don't know, got to cover all bases on the internet, right?!

Any ideas of how I can celebrate my 20th? Let me know!

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig