Wednesday 1 April 2015

Review | B Makeup Brush Cleaner


I've never been one to spot clean my makeup brushes after every use, I tend to just deep clean them once a week and occasionally use a miceller water on my Mac 217's when I've done a heavy eye look. But I spotted this makeup brush cleaner in Superdrug for only £4.99 and thought I'd give it a whirl.

First of all, I love that it dispenses via a pump/spray rather than having to pour this directly onto the flannel because I just give each brush a few spritzes depending on the size and no product is wasted! So much better and means you get more use for your money. 

Considering the price tag I wasn't expecting wonders, I thought it would take a lot of work to get the product out of my brushes and thus using lots of the cleaner. But this works so quickly at just melting away the makeup and leaving my brushes squeaky clean. It smells a bit chemically, but it claims to be antibacterial so this is to be expected and to be honest, I quite like it! (Lets face it, we don't clean our brushes for them to smell of shampoo) It also dries super quickly meaning if you don't have loads of blending brushes (for example) you can give them a quick clean before blending a new colour, so handy!

Overall, this is fab for the money and I'm definitely converted to spot cleaning my makeup brushes and I can already say I'll be repurchasing this when it eventually runs out! 

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig