Wednesday 8 April 2015

Review | L'Oreal Fibrology Range


When the first tv ads for this range popped up I was sold by all the swishy hair and the promise of long-lasting thickness, and after using both the shampoo and conditioner for around 6 months I feel I can now tell you my thoughts. 

First of all, does it make my hair feel fuller and thicker? Yes. It is noticeably full of volume and has given it a new lease of life. My mum has also been using this and her hair is visibly a lot thicker, she's received lot of compliments! It smells lovely and as the consistency is thick, a little goes a long way and the bottles last aaaages. 

But, on the downside, it really does weigh my hair down. I feel like it leaves a lot of product in my hair and if I've used a lot of hair spray for an evening look I feel like my hair isn't quite clean after using this. So it serves the purpose of thickening my hair a treat, and I'll keep repurchasing for that but I do think I'll be adding a clarifying shampoo into my routine to use every other wash. Any recommendations for a good clarifying shampoo would be greatly appreciated cause I'm a novice when it comes to hair! 

On the whole, I'll keep repurchasing it, cause I love it and it's given my hair lots of bounce and volume but I need to add in another something to give my hair a bit of a break every other wash. I'd recommend this to anyone who feels thier hair is a bit limp or thin, you'll notice a difference after the first wash! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig