Tuesday 14 April 2015

Comparison | Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil and Butter


If you have been reading my blog for a while you'll know my love for The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Oil so when it was running low again I thought I'd give its butter counterpart a try. Overall they are both amazing products which do a great job but they both have their pros and cons.

First of all the formula, both of which melt away makeup so easily and both leave my skin completely cleansed and makeup free but also surprisingly soft too. I have to say, the butter is far easier to work with as the pump sometimes squirts oil everywhere which is a bit of a mess to clean up. Also with both products, a little goes a long way which is great cause you really get your money's worth and they last a long time. 

I simply rub a bit of either product in my hands, just to warm up the product and then massage onto my dry face and neck, whether I have my makeup on or not. I then soak a flannel or muslin cloth in warm water and then buff and wipe away the product to leave my face squeaky clean! 

As far as packaging goes, the butter is definitely easier to travel with as it's compact and slim so fits into a small crevice in your luggage. I've also found that the oil can easily leak, I don't know if it was a fault with an individual bottle of mine but it made a big mess all over my packed clothes. Not fun.  

Overall, I love both products, they both do an equally good job but for the packaging differences I think I'll keep repurchasing the butter rather than the oil as it's much easier for me when I stay at my boyfriend's house. 

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig