Wednesday 8 July 2015

I've Been Haulin'


ASOS Crop Top | ASOS Checked Skirt | ASOS White Tee
Maybelline Brow Drama | Soap and Glory Brow Archery | Garnier Miceller Water | Yes To Tomatoes Daily Repair Treatment | Barry M Speedy Nail Polish 'Pit Stop' 

In preparation for my 5 day UK break coming up in a few weeks I thought I'd head to ASOS and Boots to get some holiday clothes and makeup because why not... 

If you saw my ASOS wishlist a few weeks back then you'll have seen this striped crop top which I was lusting after... I just couldn't stop putting it in my basket so I just thought eff it and bought it! It's a lovely thick-ish material, nothign too heavy but very good quality, long wearing and seems like it will wash well! I went for a size up as I don't like my tummy showing and it fits perfectly. It's still slightly cropped but long enough for my own comfort, I can't wait to wearing this with my dungarees or high waisted shorts - an easy way to brighten things up!

This tailored mini skirt was in the sale for only £15 which was too good of a bargain to resist since I love this style of skirt and a grey one would add to my collection. This will look great with the next item with or without tights, dressed up or down so it really is a versatile piece and I'm glad they had my size left! 

The last thing from ASOS was a simple white tshirt with a v neck, such an easy piece to throw on with various things. I tend to wear a lot of black/dark tops so this will brighten up most of my outfits and I love the v neck, I'll definitely need to pick more up in this style. The only criticism I have is that this top is quite thin but it will do the job nicely. 

Next up is makeup and it seems to be very brow heavy.... first I picked up the Maybelline Brow Drama in the shade Medium Brown cause I feel like sometimes I just want to put on a brow gel and be done with it - particularly when I'm at work all day cause I go for a very simple (read: lazy) makeup. To go alongside this I picked up the Soap and Glory Brow Archery, I was torn between getting this and the solar powder but chose this to try alongside the brow gel from Maybelline. But lets face it, I'll be picking up the solar powder pretty soon cause I'm dying to get into bronzer. 

Then I repurchased my favourite miceller water from Garnier, no other compares and it dispenses just the right amount unlike others! Sticking with skincare, I was after a treatment to clear out the major breakout I have going on, on my chin right now as nothing is sorting it out, I aimed to pick up the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo and it did make its way into my basket until I spotted the bright packaging of the Yes To... ranges. I spotted the Tomato Daily Repair Treatment and as it is cheaper I thought I'd give it a whirl. First up, it has a pump!! Unlike the Effaclar Duo it has a pump so you know you're using the right amount of product so I just hope this works! I'll keep you updated. 

Finally is a result of binge watching Vivianna Does Makeup's videos (for the millionth time...) and seeing her rave about the Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Polishes. I've always been a lover of Barry M, they have every shade you can every imagine and for the teeny price tag they're incredible quality. I have no time when it comes to painting my nails so I tend to not bother so the promise of quick drying is a winner for me I picked up this pastel grey (not purpley, or bluey, actually grey!) named 'Pit Stop' and I love it! It only took two coats to be opaque and did indeed dry super quickly! Winner. 

x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig