Wednesday 1 July 2015

6 Week Challenge

Here's something I never talk about - health and fitness. I've had a battle with my weight/health/fitness/lifestyle for quite a few years, I went through years of very destructive behaviours and feelings but since becoming more aware of the fitness and healthy community via Youtube, Blogs, Twitter, Instagram, I feel like I have a much healthier mindset. 

I won't go into detail because that wasn't the point of this blog post, it was to tell you all what my six week challenge is! I'm going to set myself three types of goals, a short term one, a mid term one and a longer term one. 

Short - Feel less bloated
Medium - Run 5k
Long(Not to be necessarily achieved in six week, just an overall long term goal!) - Size 8/10, bikini photo, flatter stomach 

My short term goal is something that will be achieved in a few days, medium is something that might take a few weeks and then long term is where you can start to look at cosmetics as obviously this will take you longer! I'm trying not to focus on my appearance too much as that is where I have gone wrong before. But I have taken some initial underwear shots (not to be shared just yet) so that in 6 weeks time I can really compare and see the difference! 

I've started a food diary where I note down everything I eat, how it made me feel, how much sleep I've had, what times I get hungry, literally everything. This will help me to see which foods don't make me feel my best so I can avoid/cut down on them and also just track what meals were really nice! 

Left: Carly Rowena (Instagram) Right: Jess Wreford (Instagram) Photos both from their instagrams. 
All this goal inspiration has come from Carly Rowena who you may have seen on YouTube (here) who is beautiful, fit, strong and healthy. She's so inspiring and motivating so her YouTube videos have been binge watched these past few days! 

Secondly, is Jess Wreford who has just started a YouTube channel (here) (so looking forward to her content!) and her Twitter is (here). She is a nutrition student so she is super awesome at knowing what's right to eat at certain points (after a workout for example) and has some awesome recipe's over on her Instagram (here). She's inspired me to take part in #NoJunkJuly which is pretty self explanatory and I am joining in despite going on holiday this month (eeeeeek!) motivation pls! 

I will update y'all after six weeks with my progress photos which will hopefully look a lot better but for now you can keep up with me over on Twitter (here), Instagram (here) and Snapchat (@bonjourkatie)!

TL:DR
I'm setting myself health and fitness goals for 6 weeks. I want to feel less bloated, be able to run 5k and be a size 8/10, feel comfortable in a bikini and have a flatter stomach. My main 2 motivational inspirational girlies are Carly Rowena and Jess Wreford cause they know exactly what they're talking about when it comes to food and fitness! Join me over on twitter/instagram! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig