Friday 29 August 2014

Currently... | August



Reading: 'Before We Met' by Lucie Whitehouse.
Watching: Dexter on Netflix.
Dreaming of: A holiday somewhere hot where I can lounge by the pool and sip cocktails all day!
Trying To Plan: Lots of blog posts for the Autumn season.
Making: An effort to show those close how much I appreciate all they do for me.
Stocking Up On: New bits and bobs for my new house at uni.
Wishing For: The next week to go fairly quickly so I can move into the new house.
Enjoying: My last week at home.
Trying to: Get up earlier and get back into the routine of a normal human being.
Eating/Drinking: Lots of tea now the weather is a lot cooler.
Goal Setting: For my second year at uni.
Excite For: Freshers week and being reunited with my uni pals!
Working On: Improving the composition of my photography.
Lusting After: Autumn clothes!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig