Wednesday 16 July 2014

// WHAT'S ON MY FACE 16.07.14 //


BASE // 
A solid base of The Body Shop Instablur Primer which prolongs my makeup even further, combined with MAC Studio Fix Fluid which gives even and full coverage. To conceal my dark circles and any spots I used Seventeen Phwoaar Paint which is a fabulous budget buy. All set with Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (not pictured). To bronzed using the MUA Bronzed Perfection (not pictured) and then used a little of Rimmel Santa Rose blush on the apples of my cheeks.

EYES //
I filled in my brows with a MAC 266 brush and Charcoal Brown eyeshadow from MAC and then primed my lids with MAC paintpot in Painterly. A quick swipe of Satin Taupe all over my lid and blended out and then swiped under my eyes for a slight smoke. I used Vanilla in my inner corners and brow bone for highlight. A slight wing on my eyeliner using L'Oreal Super Liner which is a recent purchase to help me fall in love with eyeliner again, it didn't disappoint. A few coats of MAC's Zoom Fast Black Lash for lasting drama and an intense black.

LIPS //
My favourite MAC lipstick, Crosswires (not pictured) which goes with any eye makeup or outfit whether it be day or nightime. I adore it.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig