Thursday 24 July 2014

// SUMMER CUT //

After much debate and searching around Instagram for inspiration, I finally decided to go to the hairdressers and get shorter locks for summer.

before //


When poker straight my hair reached to just under my boobs (can I say boobs?) and despite a few longer (and very grown out) layers, it didn't have a lot of shape. The ends were dead and overall I just needed a freshen up so I finally took the plunge and booked an appointment. 

after //

I simply explained how long I wanted the overall length, asked for some long layering and feathering to frame my face. Simple! I'm so happy with how it turned out. It's going to take some serious getting used to but I'm so happy with the end result. 

I think I might do a 'How I style my hair' style blog post if anyone would be interested at all? It'll take me a few weeks to figure out how I style it myself but would be an easy but informative post to write. I could throw in my hair care routine for good measure too. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig