Thursday 29 May 2014

may favourites


This month has been an eventful one filled with birthday celebrations for my 19th, shopping and discovery of new tv shows due to having so much spare time recently so this months favourites are a bit of a mixture of beauty and lifestyle. 

MAC 'Crosswires' lipstick:
This was a bit of an impulse purchase after I saw someone post a photo of it on instagram, it looked beautiful so I ran down to my nearest MAC and picked it up. I haven't been let down! It's so creamy and is easily worn with my everyday makeup or with vampy, smoky eyes on a night out or evening. It's so versatile and I've worn it almost every day this month!

MAC 'All That Glitters' eyeshadow:
A peach shimmer which brightens up tired eyes and fits with the current SS14 trends. Blends out like a dream and is great worn alone or with some subtle contour.

Model's Own 'Hedonist':
A vibrant and fluorescent fuchsia which is the perfect summer bright!

L'Oreal 'Nouvelle Vague':
A off-white violet shade which is a wonderful pastel. Looks great when pale, but even better with a tan!

Mr. Probz - Waves (Robin Schulz radiot edit):
I haven't stopped listening to this song since I first heard it played on the radio! It's wonderfully chilledd but still great for a sing song, whenever I hear it, I'm automatically cheered up!

Orange Is The New Black:
If you haven't yet watched the first series of this on Netflix then where have you been?! It's ah-ma-zing! The storyline is about a woman who in her past smuggled drugs for a former girlfriend, and although now she has moved on an intends to marry her male partner, she is sent to a women's prison where she initially doesn't fit in due to her privileged background. I'll say no more, just go and watch, you won't regret it! 

Marc Jacobs 'Daisy' perfume:
As my Marc Jacobs 'Honey' perfume ran out, and it was nearing my birthday, this scent was top of my birthday wish list! Described as "sophisticated floral with vintage edge of violet" and with notes of 





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. All That Glitters, is a gorgeous eyeshadow! Love it.

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig