Monday 5 May 2014

050514 what i wore today






*in bright light*

*in natural light*

Now I have finished university for this year, I'm glad that I can do more 'impromptu' posts such as this because they interest me and i enjoy reading so I hope you feel the same! Today is going to be filled with Jeremy Kyle, picking up my essay and finding out my mark, having a wander for some fresh air and relaxing watching tv with my chums!

My outfit is super casual and low maintenance because of this, the crochet top was bought about two years ago and until today I had never worn it, I don't know why, it's actually really nice! Model's Own 'Beach Party' was a polish I bought last year and wore once I think, shame on me! It's lovely and really brightens up and outfit instantly without being too overpowering and it matches the lipstick I'm wearing which is 'Infrared' by Topshop but I most definitely have my eye on 'Morange' from MAC for the warmer months.

For my eyes I just used a swish of 'All That Glitters' from MAC which is a beautiful peach toned shimmer which really brightens up your eyes instantly, a little bit of 'Charcoal Brown' in my outer corner and crease and then 'Vanilla' in my tear duct area to brighten even further.

For hair I just quickly straightened my whole head, not really bothering about it being poker straight and pulled it into a 'bit up and a bit down' (anyone else call it this, it's always what my mum used to do when I was a little 'un - yay for 90's kids!) which is a style that I'm really enjoying at the minute whether in the day or on a night out cause it keeps your hair off your face without having a messy bun or scraped back pony tail, I just need a scrunchie and I'm totally set!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig