Thursday 22 May 2014

dipping my toe in the world of cleansing oils.


Due to having oily skin, I've always been wary of products which contain oil, or heaven forbid, are completely oil, but I've had a change of heart since discovering this little beauty! I'd seen a few bloggers write about the Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil, so took the plunge and decided to try this out, and let me tell you, it didn't disappoint.

It's extremely easy to use: simply massage on top of your makeup (feels weird but trust me!) and then rinse with warm water. When the water is added, it turns into a type of milk, as the oil emulsifies and then is easily washed away leaving nothing but soft, squeaky clean skin and no greasy residue. I use this at night as it removes all my heavy foundation and black mascara without stinging my eyes or feeling harsh on my skin. Plus, added bonus for those of you with oily skin, this hasn't made my skin any oilier than usual, it just does a great job, especially for only £10. Well Done to the Body Shop *claps hands enthusiastically*
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig