Friday 18 January 2013

Winter Wonderland

So if you live in the UK, I'm sure you have been enjoying the snow we have been having over the past couple of days, but particularly today. I just thought I'd write a post which is on topic, about what I like to do when I have a 'snow day', or when it's winter time in general. 




|| Chilly chilly weather || Cosying up in bed with a cup of tea and a good book || Enjoying a healthy breakfast (granola) with a book || Snow in England! || Walking in a Winter Wonderland || being a loser and throwing snow over myself, all for the cause of a good picture! ||


Another thing I did is trying hot chocolate for about the 20th time in my life as I have never liked it. And I actually liked it and now feel normal as everyone seemed to like it but me! It's now my new yummy drink, of course second to tea. Tea is always my first choice. Ehehe. 


I'm so glad my exams are over and now I have more time for me and to spend time doing what I want, which means a lot more blogging.

Let me know what you want to see and let me know what you love to do in the wintery weather. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig