Wednesday 9 January 2013

OOTD #1

My 'Lazy Day' Go-To Outfit:


A good ol' pair of leggings or in this case, my disco pants, and a baggy top or blouse is usually what I go for when I want to look nice but don't want anything tight fitting or uncomfortable for when I'm in lessons or doing exams.
This top was from Republic about a year ago (!) and I love that it gives a twist on, what could be, a boring white 'chiffon' type blouse with the birds.


The only thing I'd possibly say I dislike about this particular blouse is the horizontal stripes which yea, do give the blouse a 'less boring' feel, but I don't feel horizontal stripes suit me personally and perhaps make me look a little wider than I am. Just my opinion on my own body though, horizontal stripes do look good for most people.

Today I wore this outfit with some 'tan' leather boots and a hoodie (again, because I couldn't be bothered!) but didn't really wear the hoodie when indoors as it didn't look great but kept me warm while outside!

As you can tell, when it comes to wearing clothes for sixth form, I can't really be bothered because it's not a nice occasion and simply because at 7am, I don't feel like getting dressed up! But I still feel I should look presentable and I think this type of outfit is good for this.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BONJOUR KATIE. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig